Friday, April 3, 2009

Loud Speakers with Loudspeakers

This morning I was awakened early- at 4AM!- by the sound of singing and chanting out in the Market.  There was a religious rally going on. I lay there for an hour and then I went out onto the balcony and made a few minutes of tape.  I thought that, since I could not see anything, there would not be many megabytes.  But there were; which make it too many to post from St-Marc. So I prepared just a minute of the rally and offer it to you here.
And after I up load this I might try taking a short nap. For some reason I feel sleepy.

2 comments:

  1. HI Liz ,I have been enjoying your blog that shows us your life in St Marc,
    Having been there a few times it is very interesting to me . Say hello for me to Adeline and Dieula and all the 7th grader . I will be coming for the communion , tell me if there is anything that you would need or love to have .... Anne Marie .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anne Marie, and I look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete